For my podcasting activity, I created a podcast with my class of 4th graders. In school, we are currently discussing respect. Our school is having an event on Friday, October 22nd called the Respect Walk-and-Talk. The students will be walking with a variety of students in the school and discussing respect. To prepare for this event, I had the students create a podcast in which they discussed what respect meant to them. We recorded about 5-6 students at a time. The link below is to the first group's podcast. The students first wrote out a script of what they wanted to say and rehearsed before they recorded. I am hoping to put this on my class website and the school's website so that all can listen and learn about respect.To upload my podcast, I chose to use a different podcasting site than the one I originally reviewed. I originally reviewed Juice as a hosting site, but had difficulty uploading my podcast to the site. I found a new podcasting site called PodBean and I think this site works much better! Here is the link to the podcast:
http://aseaner.podbean.com/mf/web/rycgch/respect1.mp3
http://aseaner.podbean.com/mf/web/rycgch/respect1.mp3
No comments:
Post a Comment